Benefits of Yoga for Children
Yoga for Children works on the whole body and is a gentle, noncompetitive form of exercise that all children can enjoy. It promotes strength and flexibility, good coordination and posture.
In our increasingly stressful and noisy lives it teaches children how to relax, how to concentrate, how to be quiet and still. These classes have a more playful approach using imagery and quiet games to help the children learn and absorb the techniques and essence of yoga.
Enquire about classes in schools with Siobhan on: 087-7714938
Booking in advance essential. Limited spaces available
- Foróige Youth Group, Nenagh
- Brothers of Charity, Bawnmore, Limerick;
- Southill Youth Training Project, Limerick;
- Villiers School, South Circular Rd., Limerick;
- Scarriff Community College, Co. Clare
- St. Mary’s Secondary School, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Burgess National School, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
- Catherine McAuley School, Limerick
- Castletroy College, Limerick
- Kilfinane Outdoor Education Centre, Co. Limerick